Here is a finely detailed model of vintage binoculars. These are the old binoculars that tourists have to put a quarter into to check out the scenery, usually from the top of a building or at the seaside.
Create your own scene in minutes by using the Smart Objects provided for:
- the viewer content
- the plate design
- the background
You can adjust:
- the binoculars shininess by tweaking the reflection layer
- the viewer inner shadow effect
- the background bluriness
You can create easily a depth of field effect (see the user guide).
The binoculars are on a separate layer so you can move and resize them.
The 3 files are corresponding to 3 binoculars views: from left, from right and from front.
You can use these mock-ups for professional and personal creations:
- web site banner and illustration
- Facebook timeline
- product package
- brochure, flyer
CONTENT of the Binoculars Mock-ups package
- 3 clearly layered PSD files
- 1 PDF User Guide
Note: images in the above preview are not included
- high resolution : 4808×3400px and 3400×4808px
- suitable for print (300dpi) and web (72dpi)
- compatible with Photoshop CS2 and above
- exclusively on Graphicriver
I really want to thank two really awesome guys: Remco and Joren Kandel. Remco created the initial model of binoculars and Joren made it available at the Pixellab site.